On Saturday, November 21 students did a listening and pronounciation exercise to distinguish t, d and ed endings in regular past tense verbs. We looked at Zhang Hongtu’s Remake of Ma Yuan’s Water Series and talked about differences between the … Continue reading ESOL, English as a Second Language, Week 3→
During our second to last class, students finalized their books using the feedback from their peers. Students prepared for their final presentations, wrote their bios and supported their peers. It was exciting to see students produce publications with such a … Continue reading MEMORY,HISTORY IN ZINES AND ARCHIVES – Week 5→
1.이번주에는 지난번에 시작한 고무판 파기 작업을 마무리하고 실제로 판화잉크를 묻혀 찍어보면서 세부를 다듬었습니다.
2. 판화의 경계부분이 수묵화와 서로 자연스럽게 연결될 수 있도록 해야 합니다.
3. 롤러에 잉크를 묻힐때에는, 얇게 펴진 잉크위에 롤러를 여러번 굴려서, 뭉친 부분이 없도록 물감을 고르게 묻혀야 합니다.
1. Finished carving linoleum block and print with printmaking ink to see and touch up details.
2. Be mindful that border or each print block need to be blend in with ink painting that will be added later.
2. Watch out to spread printmaking ink out evenly on roller by rolling it on even surface of ink pad.
The Quantified Self Portrait Series was a 9 weeks hands-on production and seminar workshops at the Queens Museum that focused on producing self portraits projects in physical forms, the purpose of this workshop was to steer it towards building a unique and … Continue reading SELF PORTRAIT SERIES; Final Presentation→