*Famous People’s House and land marks (Chen)
*historical site (Olivia)
*Food (Eco , Karen)
*Landmark buildings , cemetery (Jones)
2. Treasure APP
*Children (Tung Lien)
*Adult (Diana & George)
3.Crowd So8urcing (Judy)
4. Design your own tour (Francis)
More info :
First of all, I hope you are very excited and proud of your work, as well as how far you’ve been since you first started!!! (Has it been 6 weeks?) I hope you are little by little discovering your inner artist soul!
Please remember to use the New New Yorker Blog and post your research, links under comments.
Show and Tell –
We will do a 5 minutes per group Show and Tell Session for the next workshop.
Please prepare your presentation with your own group, use your 5 minutes time limit,
and includes these followings :
1. What is this? ( Use Elevator Pitch)
2. What does it look like? (Use a map, describe your characters, find reference images online )
3. how does it work? (Use images , flow charts, sketch, writings to describe your project)
* What is an Elevator pitch? Go to wikipedia and find out!
* Check out this fun project by Harvard Business School – Elevator Pitch
* If you feel confident with your presentation skill, please take a look at this webpage:
How To Create Interactive IPad App Prototypes In 30 Minutes Using Keynote Or PowerPoint
* I use this Fluid UI, Its free!! You will need a computer.
* Take a look at this fun project – Crow Sourcing
* Immigration explorer
* Then as Now — New York’s Shifting Ethnic Mosaic (Jan 22, 2011)
* Share your immigration Story, What did you bring?
We saw this awesome project by my friend and an ITP/NYU alum, Zannah Marsh.