1.이번주에는 지난번에 시작한 고무판 파기 작업을 마무리하고 실제로 판화잉크를 묻혀 찍어보면서 세부를 다듬었습니다.
2. 판화의 경계부분이 수묵화와 서로 자연스럽게 연결될 수 있도록 해야 합니다.
3. 롤러에 잉크를 묻힐때에는, 얇게 펴진 잉크위에 롤러를 여러번 굴려서, 뭉친 부분이 없도록 물감을 고르게 묻혀야 합니다.
1. Finished carving linoleum block and print with printmaking ink to see and touch up details.
2. Be mindful that border or each print block need to be blend in with ink painting that will be added later.
2. Watch out to spread printmaking ink out evenly on roller by rolling it on even surface of ink pad.
A 8-week Photo Book Making Class in Mandarin taught by Pixy Liao just finished. The class focused on how to think photography in a book form and think about book as an art form. The students learned about how to edit photos for a book purpose and also basic techniques of book making. Each student finished their own hand-made photo books as the final project. On the graduation ceremony, the students showcased their books.